Dr. Janardhan G Shetty is a Science graduate in Statistics with First Rank for the University and MBA from Bangalore University with a rich experience in various domains of Sales, Marketing, Product Development and Strategy. He has worked with companies like Siemens, Ranbaxy, Zydus Cadila, Cadila Pharmaceuticals and Biomerieux in various capacities at National and International Level.
He was awarded Doctorate (PhD) by Jain University, in Management studies. His area of research is Public Health and Innovative Healthcare Service Delivery System. He has total of 10 years of experience as an academician at various renowned Institutions along with 13 years of rich experience in industry. In his 23 years of rich experience he has given series of guest lectures on Public Health and Innovative Healthcare Delivery System at various National and International platforms.
- He has worked with Seshadripuram Institute of Management Studies and Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology as Program Director before joining RR Institutions.
- He has attended and organized various national and international seminars, workshops, FDPs, MDPs and conferences.
- He is on the expert panel of many Institutions to examine and evaluate courses in management as well. He is member of advisory committee of various Institutions and journals.
- He is an expert in EDP and Placement Cell establishment in Educational Institutions.
- Dr. Shetty has presented and published 16 research papers so far in national and internationally renowned and refereed journals. He has written a book titled “Digital Marketing” and “Innovative Healthcare Delivery System in India”
- He is Member of many Associations and Institutional bodies like; AIMA, NIPM, NHRD, etc.
- Dr. Shetty has been offering management consultancy services to local businesses and entrepreneurs as well. He has rich entrepreneurial experience of around fifteen years, working as management consultant for many MSMEs of Karnataka.
- He writes a regular column for National Magazines.
Interest area: Strategy and Entrepreneurship